General Data Protection Regulation
By providing your consent, you agree that MediaPal may collect, retain, and process your personal data to provide you with marketing communications.
Our marketing communications are usually delivered by email, but we may also contact you by phone, mail, or other channels. We may also contact you through a third party such as an event organizer or host.
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To understand your business
- To know or infer your interest in marketing products and services
- To enrich your personal data with information obtained from third parties
- To segment (group) you with similar individuals
- To provide you with information and offers about MediaPal’s products and services
- To offer you potential business opportunities
- To invite you to events, educational opportunities, or training opportunities
- To offer you information resources such as whitepapers, reports, videos, and webinars
- To provide you with announcements about MediaPal or notify you about MediaPal’s participation in events
- To provide you with news and opinions about the marketing and advertising industries
- To ask you to share MediaPal information, offers, and invitations with other people
- To attribute your responses or actions to specific marketing campaigns, activities, and channels
Your personal data may include name, business email address, business phone number, company, title, region, IP address, and information about your business such as industry, size, revenue, and address. Your personal data may also include survey responses, questions, comments, requests, or other data or information that you submit to MediaPal. If you choose to provide personal contact information, such as your personal email address or personal phone number, we may retain and process that data. If you interact with a MediaPal application, such as a website or mobile app, we may log your activities. If you register for an account with a MediaPal application, we may processes your access credentials.
Some of our marketing communications and applications may use third-party service providers. For example, we use Salesforce, MailChimp, and Outreach. We may share your personal data with our third-party service providers to perform the purposes described above. We may transfer your data to the United States and other countries.
If you wish to withdraw your consent from all MediaPal marketing or make a request to obtain, modify, correct, or delete your data, please send an email to [email protected]. You can unsubscribe from MediaPal emails by using the unsubscribe links that accompany all the emails.
To know more about GDPR, visit EC website here.